[R-meta] weights in forest plot

Antonia Sudkaemper @@@udk@emper @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Aug 22 12:05:23 CEST 2018

Hello metafor users,

I am currently making a forest plot for a meta-analysis, I am using
forest.default and am using vectors with the effect size, low CI, high CI
as input.

 I have been wondering whether there is a possibility to also display the
weights used for each study? A colleague suggested to do this via the
little squares that display the effect sizes, but I am not sure how that
would work - any ideas?

I found the "showweights" function, but when I set it to TRUE all values
displayed are "0"- how can I enter a vector with the different weights per
study?

Thank you very much for your help.

All the best, Antonia

--
Antonia Sudkämper
PhD Candidate in Organizational Psychology/University of Exeter