[R-meta] The trim and fill method for rma.mv function

Rafael Rios biorafaelrm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:22:19 CET 2017

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you. I tried the approach that you suggested using the standard error
as moderator, and I found a bias in my data set. I removed outliers (i.e.
values outside the 95% confidence interval of the funnel plot), but I still
found a p<0.05 for the intercept. Then, I decided to removed values outside
90% confidence interval using a contour-enhanced funnel plot and do the
meta-analyses. Do you agree with my approach or recommend a different one?
Best wishes,

Rafael R. Moura.
*scientia amabilis*

Doutorando da Pós-graduação em Ecologia e Conservação de Recursos Naturais
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Uberlândia, MG, Brasil

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes:
http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4244908A8
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rafael_Rios_Moura2