[R-SIG-Mac] rlang and the new R version 4.1.0

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Tue May 25 22:28:20 CEST 2021

When R4.0 came out,  someone on R-Bloggers post a very nice to automate updating your packages from R3.6.  I just used it to do my update from R4.0 to R4.1 - it works perfectly.  I would include the script here,  but since I don't have the exact reference I don't like posting someone else's script without appropriate credit.  Do a search and you should be able to find the entry.

-Roy

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn