[R-SIG-Mac] obsolete LaTeX software in "R CMD check" on Mac?

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Wed May 13 16:36:18 CEST 2020

Ah, yes,

	brew install coreutils

:-)-O

Existing accounts using bash remain under bash when upgrading to
Catalina. And bash remains available so all bash script will continue
to run :-)-O

el