[R-SIG-Mac] Packages with updated spatial libraries.

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Mon Jun 22 21:46:21 CEST 2020

I ran package update this morning, so in CRAN terms I should be up to date.  Based on this email:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2020-June/013599.html

I installed  lwgeom rgdal rgeos sf from that repository.  These are built with GEOS 3.8.1, GDAL 3.1.0, PROJ 6.3.2.   It installed 'sf' 0.9-4.  I assume these builds are what will eventually make their way onto CRAN, so that is what I want to test against. It may well be that a CRS is not improperly defined in the call given the recent changes,  That is what I am trying to find out,  so I can have code that will work.

When I can isolate things I will give more information.

-Roy