[R-SIG-Mac] No labels in plots - none of the solutions that I've come across have worked

Charlie D ch@r|e@@d|m@gg|o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 17 13:52:19 CEST 2020

Had the same issue. Check your mac font book utility.  In my case Arial was missing entirely. I was able to copy it from another mac I owned. Look in HDD > library > fonts. Copy and paste it to same location on the machine on which it’s missing.  Hope that helps.

Charlie DiMaggio

Sent from my iPad