[R-SIG-Mac] No labels in plots - none of the solutions that I've come across have worked

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@com@@u
Wed Jun 17 14:52:07 CEST 2020

Will Restore Standard Fonts in Font Book do the same thing? Although if reinstalling the system doesn’t work I’m not certain that anything should work.

Ken