[R-SIG-Mac] R commander fonts on R 3.4.0

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:52:59 CEST 2017

> On 16 May 2017, at 21:03 , peter dalgaard <pdalgd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't think the config flags for R matter in this regard. The behaviour is completely paralleled by wish8.6:

Hmmm, not sure the wish ::tk::pkgconfig thing proves anything, after I tried some of the ActiveState installs and a source build. This stuff is making my head spin!

However, I discovered that it is possible to install R-3.4.0.pkg as usual, and then a customized install of (say) R-3.3-branch-mavericks.pkg, omitting everything except the Tcl/Tk stuff. That gives you R 3.4.0 and Rcmdr with antialiased fonts.

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501
Email: pd.mes at cbs.dk  Priv: PDalgd at gmail.com