[R-SIG-Mac] Frozen GUI on startup crash report.

thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com
Fri Jan 6 00:57:07 CET 2017

Hi,

I started up R today and was met with a spinning beachball. I had several windows open the last time I ran R. I'm running v. 3.3.2 GUI 1.68 Mavericks build (7288). I didn't have any ~/.Rapp.history or ~/.RData files to delete. I did delete the data.data and windows.data files in "~/Library/Saved Application State/org.R-project.R.savedState/". After that, the program immediately crashed on the console. I'm attaching the crash report on that. Restarting the app one more time fixed things.

Hope the report helps.

Cheers,
Demitri