[R-SIG-Mac] R code chunks

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at univ-reims.fr
Tue Apr 12 11:15:09 CEST 2016

Dear Mac useRs,

A colleague of mine have introduced me to rmarkdown and knitr to produce
nice reports. The other interesting thing here is to have so-called
chunks of code, which I find very practical to organize scripts.

I have found that it works well within RStudio. But is there a way to
enable chunks within the R GUI (and its great editor)?
What I don't like with RStudio (except that I need to install still
another software, and place is limited on the 256GB SSD of my MacBook
Air) is that it is not able to work on multiple screens.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Ivan

--
Ivan Calandra, PhD