[R-SIG-Mac] R code chunks

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at univ-reims.fr
Tue Apr 12 12:57:56 CEST 2016

Thank you for your answer.

I don't usually use the Terminal, so I'm not sure how to do it.
But do you mean to start it from the Terminal and then use the R GUI or
do everything in the Terminal? In the latter case, I would prefer using
RStudio... My question was about using the R GUI Editor rather than RStudio.

Ivan

--
Ivan Calandra, PhD
University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne