[R-SIG-Mac] Right to left languages support in R on mac

Nguyen, Duc-Quang (swissinfo) Ducquang.Nguyen at swissinfo.ch
Mon Apr 11 18:45:47 CEST 2016

Hello,

[I am resubmitting this issue because my previous email has its non-latin characters incorrectly displayed on r-sig-mac, which defeats the illustration of the bug...]

I am wondering if there is a way to support right-to-left languages (arabic, hebrew, …) in R on Mac? There is mac-only bug that messes up right-to-left languages in all graphics. This illustrated in this short RPubs: http://rpubs.com/d-qn/170211

Cheers!

Duc