[R-SIG-Mac] latex errors, Rd problems

boB Rudis bob at rudis.net
Sat Mar 21 16:57:31 CET 2015

Since I just encountered similar issues in a package I'm working to get
submitted, here's the output (just included the warning lines):

(/usr/local/texlive/2014basic/texmf-dist/tex/latex/latexconfig/hyperref.cfg))

Package hyperref Message: Driver (autodetected): hpdftex.

(/usr/local/texlive/2014basic/texmf-dist/tex/latex/hyperref/hpdftex.def
(/usr/local/texlive/2014basic/texmf-dist/tex/latex/oberdiek/rerunfilecheck.sty)
)

Package hyperref Warning: Option `hyperindex' has already been used,
(hyperref)                setting the option has no effect on input line
366.

Package hyperref Warning: Option `pagebackref' has already been used,
(hyperref)                setting the option has no effect on input line
366.

)

(/usr/local/texlive/2014basic/texmf-dist/tex/latex/base/utf8.def) [2]
(./Rd2.ind [3]

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/zi4/m/it' undefined
(Font)              using `T1/zi4/m/n' instead on input line 8.

[4]) (./Rd2.aux)

LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults
substituted.

 )

I can't speak to whether the issues are similar, but I'll be trying on
Ubuntu soon to see if the errors are there as well. I am doing
__**nothing**__ unusual or wrong in the Rd files.