[R-SIG-Mac] finding things in R manuals

Ruth Ripley ruth at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 14:15:14 CET 2012

Thanks for the scripts, Berend. With one or two amendments they ran
successfully (my compilers have -4.2 attached to their names). But it
did seem rather a lot of work (on the part of my computer). After
Duncan's response, I decided it might be easier to write an R script
using download.file to get them from CRAN. My R is much better than my
shell script.

Ruth