[R-SIG-Mac] error executing code from ISwR

Peter Dalgaard pd.mes at cbs.dk
Sat Aug 11 19:18:19 CEST 2012

Hum, yes, that looks like a bug in the Mac GUI app. Doesn't happen if you run R from a terminal. I'm taking the liberty of forwarding to the R-sig-mac list.

A workaround is of course to start with a non-empty data frame, say:

dd <- data.frame(a=1)
fix(dd)

but I'm not at all sure I understand how it is supposed to work for data entry at all.... (as you may have gathered, this is not something that gets much use in practice.)

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501