[R-SIG-Mac] Need help urgently

Sun Aug 12 18:19:22 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Yanto Chandra <ychandra.logic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends
>
> I am new to R. I just installed the Installer on my Mac OS, and realized
> that the screen is not showing the menu and function (on the top left of
> the screen) as you would normally see it if you had downloaded it using
> Windows. This does not allow me to perform (or execute) commands in the
> command editor.
>
> Did I miss anything here in the installation process? Should I install
> something else on top of this?

For those of us who aren't familiar w/ the windows install of R, it's
hard to follow what the problem is.

Did you install R successfully?
Do you have R.app and R64.app in your /Applications folder?
Do they successfully launch?
Can you type commands into the workspace that's launched?

What "menu and function" are you talking about?

?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou