[R-SIG-Mac] Java error loading deducer

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Oct 20 17:19:34 CEST 2011

Federico,

you have to load Deducer from JGR, you can't load it in a "regular" R session. Download the JGR launcher from the JGR website:
for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher:
http://rforge.net/JGR/web-files/JGR-1.6-SL.dmg
for Mac OS X 10.5:
http://rforge.net/JGR/web-files/JGR.dmg

and then double-click on the JGR icon to start it (typically you can copy it to Applications first, but it's not mandated).

PS: you can use stats-rosuda-devel mailing list for questions about JGR, Deducer etc.