[R-SIG-Mac] Java error loading deducer

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 17:27:44 CEST 2011

On 20 Oct 2011, at 16:19, Simon Urbanek wrote:

> Federico,
>
> you have to load Deducer from JGR, you can't load it in a "regular" R session. Download the JGR launcher from the JGR website:
> for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher:
> http://rforge.net/JGR/web-files/JGR-1.6-SL.dmg
> for Mac OS X 10.5:
> http://rforge.net/JGR/web-files/JGR.dmg
>
> and then double-click on the JGR icon to start it (typically you can copy it to Applications first, but it's not mandated).
>
> Cheers,
> Simon
>
> PS: you can use stats-rosuda-devel mailing list for questions about JGR, Deducer etc.

Ah ha! Many thanks, it works now. I just want something my wife can use 'with a mouse'. I suspect she is not ready for the CLI…

Best wishes,

Federico

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Neuroepidemiology and Ageing Research

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com