[R-SIG-Mac] R2.10 vs OSX 10.4.11

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Wed Jan 13 02:07:56 CET 2010

Sorry if my shorthand (common enough among business software devs, of
which I am not one) is misleading.  I simply meant 'the latest release
of R2.10' when I wrote 2.10x.

In any case,  2.10 is working fine on my 10.5.8 OS at home, but the help
window was not working on 10.4.11 at work.  I will post as much detail
as I can acquire in the next day or two.  Given that R wasn't crashing,
I may not have much to offer other than a list of which packages' help
pages show up and which don't.

Carl