[R-SIG-Mac] R crash on startup in OS X

Kent Manley kent.manley at att.net
Thu Oct 22 04:24:41 CEST 2009

There is a also a utility to fix permissions under Applications-
 >Utility->Disk Utility that will go through the library frameworks
and at the very least, let you know the permissions have changed and
what they should be, and at the very best, fix these.

Is it possible you installed the R under one user name (and/or
upgraded after the initial install), and now are working under another
username?

Good luck,
Kent