[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.10.0 beta -- please test!

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Oct 21 18:09:49 CEST 2009

Tim,

On Oct 21, 2009, at 11:52 , Tim Cole wrote:

> The position of the plot window still ignores the preference
> setting, and resolutely appears bottom left.

Yes -- that's a function of the Quartz device -- ever since it has
been moved from the GUI to core R it doesn't listen to what the GUI
says anymore ;). It's too late for that now but I'll put it on my list
for 2.10.1.

> A second point is the Undo. When I sequentially undo code in the
> GUI, right brackets that have been inserted automatically are
> ignored during the undo, so that they remain after all the other
> code has been undone. The same applies to double and single quotes.

Interesting point - I'll need to figure out where this comes from
because I don't remember seeing it before ...

Thanks,
Simon