[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.10.0 beta -- please test!

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Thu Oct 22 12:49:49 CEST 2009

I downloaded and installed
R version 2.10.0 RC (2009-10-20 r50178)
I am not experiencing the problems described earlier on this list, so
they seem to be fixed.
Help works, and updating packages from the GUI works.

I only wonder why  R64.app binary and R.app have a
creation and modification date of
04/21/2009 and 05/23/2009
At least that is what is displayed in Finder on my machine.