[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.10.0 beta -- please test!

Tim Cole Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 17:52:49 CEST 2009

The position of the plot window still ignores the preference setting,
and resolutely appears bottom left.

A second point is the Undo. When I sequentially undo code in the GUI,
right brackets that have been inserted automatically are ignored
during the undo, so that they remain after all the other code has
been undone. The same applies to double and single quotes.

Tim

[R.app GUI 1.30 (5508) i386-apple-darwin8.11.1]

$platform
[1] "i386-apple-darwin8.11.1"

$arch
[1] "i386"

$os
[1] "darwin8.11.1"

$system
[1] "i386, darwin8.11.1"

$status
[1] "RC"

$major
[1] "2"

$minor
[1] "10.0"

$year
[1] "2009"

$month
[1] "10"

$day
[1] "20"

$`svn rev`
[1] "50178"

$language
[1] "R"

$version.string
[1] "R version 2.10.0 RC (2009-10-20 r50178)"

--
Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk Phone +44(0)20 7905 2666 Fax +44(0)20 7905 2381
Paed. Epid. & Biostats, UCL Institute of Child Health, London WC1N 1EH, UK