[R-SIG-Mac] R.app intractable history problem

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 4 23:34:40 CET 2009

Maybe visible invisible unrelated to R.app but is interesting
And I have no other ".invisible" files showing

On further exploration
Turns out on the Mac Pro I also have invisible .engravRhistory and this is
the file being used by R.app
The visible engravRhistory.Rhistory must be from long back when I was
fiddling with this
So I just deleted it and R history still works fine

Cool, thanks