[R-SIG-Mac] Linux user asks: What about that Editor you have built-in. Can we compile it too?

Fri May 15 23:17:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure either, but I don't think it'd be all that trivial to
port over the editor if it's cocoa based.

If for some reason your emacs/ess issues don't get solved and you're
looking for an editor/R combo, perhaps taking a look at Eclipse with
the StatET[1] plugin might be a better option than trying to compile
your own editor together :-)

HTH,
-steve

[1] StatET: http://www.walware.de/goto/statet