[R-SIG-Mac] mac OS X 10.5.7 rgdal installation problems

Thu Jul 2 21:02:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Jul 2, 2009, at 2:43 PM, stephen sefick wrote:

> Where is the config.log?

Isn't it in the directory you're trying to compile from?

But also, here's another idea: I notice /sw/* and /opt/* in your
include library paths, so I wonder if maybe there is an other gcc
getting in your way which can't compile to different architecture
targets, ie: the "-arch i386" stuff you see in the "checking for gcc"
line here.

If you type "which gcc", which one pops up? Is it the one in /usr/bin,
or is there another installed via MacPorts of fink?

Just curious,
-steve