[R-SIG-Mac] Scripting R

Christian Prinoth Christian.Prinoth at epsilonsgr.it
Thu Jan 29 17:50:55 CET 2009

Sorry for appending an unrelated conversation, just lazyness on my side.
About the post topic, I did not really know how to name it, but since I
was under the impression that a more complete applescript dictionnary fr
R-OSX could achieve what I am loooking for, I chose to name it thus.

So, going back to the real topic, could you please elaborate on what
"application that support data sharing" means? Is this some COM-like
protocol?
This would be of interest not only relating to Excel for OSX, but also
other sw, like OpenOffice or Numbers.

Thanks,
Christian Prinoth <cp at epsilonsgr.it>
Epsilon SGR
+39-02-88102355

DISCLAIMER:\ L'utilizzo non autorizzato del presente mes...{{dropped:16}}