[R-SIG-Mac] OT: Snow Leopard and Application Compatibility

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 14:20:45 CEST 2009

There are list members with access to the developer pre-release
'seeds', and I have seen 'Mac OS X 10.6' in one report (with a
corresponding sessionInfo() output). So it seems very likely there is
no problem with R, and most likely none with with R.app.

(We are deferring upgrading until our sysadmins are back from holiday
absences.)