[R-SIG-Mac] OT: Snow Leopard and Application Compatibility

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Aug 27 13:52:36 CEST 2009

http://snowleopard.wikidot.com/

All,

Above is the link to a web site that is being updated with information
on potential application compatibility issues with Snow Leopard (SL).
Curiously, R is listed there...with an "Unknown Status".

Our copy of SL should arrive tomorrow.

Before updating, you should review this list to see if there are any
potential issues with programs that you are using and SL.

If there are, you may have to wait to upgrade the OS until an
application is updated to be compatible. I have to wait until PGP (my
whole disk encryption program) is updated, which supposedly will be
soon according to their tech support folks.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz