[R-SIG-Mac] X11 with aquamacs

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:21:33 CEST 2008

quartz does not, but I am very happy with using x11 on 10.3.9-  It is
for tinkering-  when I want to drink some coffee and do a little data
exploration.  I use Sys.setenv(DISPLAY=":0.0") at the start of every
session because I can't seem to get the .Rprofile file to work
correctly.  I have edited my .Rprofile in the home directory, but
indeed it doesn't work (which simply means I don't know what i am
doing).
thanks

Stephen