[R-SIG-Mac] ODBC Error - Anyone have this working

Ken Nussear knussear at mac.com
Tue Jul 15 22:17:25 CEST 2008

All
Got the solution figured out. Documenting here just in the case anyone
else encounters this. The Acutal Tech drivers recomennded by filemaker
on their website today include ivslk18.dylib as the client driver for
fmpro. The FMserver manual mentioned that it should be using
ivslk20.dylib. So I found a copy of the correct driver here http://fmdl.filemaker.com/drivers/9/xdbc_odbc_mac.dmg
  updated the client driver and R is talking now.

Ken