[R-SIG-Mac] R-SIG-Mac Digest, Vol 65, Issue 14

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Tue Jul 15 23:39:29 CEST 2008

A couple workarounds:

Use ShowRuler and Copy/Paste Ruler.  This does something different, i.e.
it moves the margin for the selected lines, rather than inserting a tab,
but the visual effect is the same.

Or you could edit in TextWrangler,  which has a "MoveRight" and
"MoveLeft" menu command -- and there is a context-coloring plug-in for R.