[R-SIG-Mac] help: R on Mac's is "buggy", department reconsidering

Thu Jan 31 18:23:13 CET 2008

Let me preempt Simon a bit and suggest that you give us very precise
information about what happens. Especially these days since "Mac"
actually covers 4 different architectures, several versions of the OS
and several compilers.

So
1) Get a crash report and send it to Simon. If it is so easy to get R
to crash it should be easy to get a report.
2) What version of R and the GUI was installed and exactly on what
machine? How did you install packages? Which compiler was used
(include gcc version and build number)?

Kasper