[R-SIG-Mac] Running older versions to test package

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:53:44 CET 2008

Version are installed in || ?  I know where the versions are located
but I can not firgure out how to get them to crank up:

/Library/Frameworks/R.Framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/library

My problem is that I am having problems with the StreamMetabolism -
essentially relying on chron to work, and chron is not working as it
has in the past.  This issue has cropped up in the upgrade to 2.8.  It
is taking a much longer time to do things compared to 2.7.2.  2.3-25
chron under R 2.8 and 2.3-24 chron under 2.7.2.  I would like to be
able to run both of these versions side by side to try and find out
what has happened.
thanks for your help,

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis