[R-SIG-Mac] Using a second monitor, running R under Unix

John Maindonald John.Maindonald at anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 17 23:29:53 CET 2007

Thanks.  Presumably the replacement device will have have a
functioning event loop manager?  That will be nice.  quartz() offers
some features that are not available from x11().

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.