[R-SIG-Mac] R crash

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue Jan 16 20:11:16 CET 2007

Ryan,

are you able to reproduce the error with the CRAN version of R? Given
that this seems to be an issue in R.app, you can try running binary
version of R.app from http://r.research.att.com/ first?

On Jan 16, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Ryan Elmore wrote:

> I just build R 2.4.1 from scratch on a mac mini with a 1.83 GHz
> Intel Core Duo.  I am pretty confident that I did everything listed
> on Simon's wiki page,

Please tell us
- which compilers are you using
- how did you configure R
- how did you compile R.app

Also in case this is a crash, we will need the full crash report and
full error output (not just "for example").

Thanks,
Simon