[R-SIG-Mac] File.choose()

Keith Jones keithlj at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 18 19:46:10 CEST 2007

Hi Y'all,

Is there a way to tell the file.choose() command to look in a
directory other that the current working directory or the last
directory that was used to open or store a file?  I have created an
automatic scripting file that performs calculations and stores the
graphical results in PDF files.  Since these PDF files may not be
saved in the same directory as the previous one I would like to
automate the directory that the save dialog box opens to.

Part Two:  Is there a way to determine the size of the dialog box
that opens?  My dialog box opens in a very small size and I have to
resize it or do a lot of scrolling.

Thanks,

Keith Jones