[R-SIG-Mac] Problems with GeoXp package (software crash)

Carlos Guerra carlosguerra at esa.ipvc.pt
Tue Apr 10 17:05:40 CEST 2007

Hello to you all,
 I am trying to run the example present in the GeoXp package explanation
pdf, for the clustermap function, and wen I try to run it the software
crashes. But crashes not only R but also X11.

Here is the code:

require(GeoXp)
data(oldcol)
data(oldcol.polys)
contours.OLD<-polylist2list(oldcol.polys)
obs<-clustermap(oldcol$X, oldcol$Y,oldcol[,7:12],3,listvar=oldcol,
listnomvar=names(oldcol),carte=contours.OLD,criteria=(oldcol$CP==1))

I'm runnig an MacBook Professional with 2GB and I don't think this is a
memory problem...

Can this be a bug or I just can't run this package on a MAC.!?

Best wishes,
Carlos

--
Carlos GUERRA

Gabinete de Sistemas de Informacao Geografica
Escola Superior Agraria de Ponte de Lima
Mosteiro de Refoios do Lima
4990-706 Ponte de Lima

Tlm: +351 91 2407109
Tlf: +351 258 909779