[R-SIG-Mac] grDevices won't load

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon May 29 00:31:48 CEST 2006

Steven,

On May 27, 2006, at 6:54 PM, Steven McCarroll wrote:

> Installed R (2.4.0) on new dual-G5 Mac (OS X 10.4.4),

Please  be more specific as how how you installed it. I have just
tested the nightly binary and it doesn't show this behavior, so I
have no idea where you installed it from.

At this point I can only speculate - the error below usually means
that you are using an incompatible mix of compilers (gfortran that
doesn't match the other gcc parts).