[R-SIG-Mac] graphviz

Byron Ellis ellis at stat.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 19 09:03:53 CET 2006

Did you type 'sudo make install'? If not, graphviz may not have
actually installed itself (making sure /usr/local/bin/dot exists is a
way to check this)

I recently did an Rgraphviz build for myself using graphviz-2.9
(though 2.8 should also work fine) and Rgraphviz 1.9.6 (the SVN
version) and pkg-config (which I get from http://
pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/releases/).

I should note that I don't use Fink or Darwinports and that Glen Low
(author of Graphviz.app) seems to have wandered off to other things
so the GUI version of Graphviz is pretty massively out of date these
days.