[R-SIG-Mac] rgraphviz again

Fri Mar 17 17:23:24 CET 2006

You need to get the exact right version of graphviz before installing
Rgraphviz. Around December I spent most of a day getting it to work.
At that time the current stable version was 2.6 and the devel version
was 2.7. I had to use the devel version, but then it worked "out of
the box" so to speak.

/Kasper