[R-SIG-Mac] Quartz copy/paste bug?

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Mar 8 20:54:03 CET 2006

Demitri,

I have encountered this bug occasionally, but very rarely. The
problem is, I didn't figure a way to reproduce it consistently. I was
fiddling around with Quartz locking etc., but without reproducible
example, it's almost impossible to fix. If you or anyone else could
come up with a way to reproduce this behavior consistently, it would
be great. Please let me know if you have a way for this to appear
more often - I'd appreciate that.

Thanks,
Simon