[R-SIG-Mac] How can I use grasp

Ken Nussear knussear at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 24 19:24:50 CET 2006

Hi,

I need to do some spatial habitat modeling in grasp (er) and I'm
using the Mac OSX version of the R binary (1.14 build 2129)

I used the package installer to install the grasper package, but I
get a tcltk error when I try to load it.

Do I need a tcltk version of R to run this, and If so where can I
find this?

Thanks

Ken

PS Here is the error message given when loading grasper

Your version of R is up to date
This is mgcv 1.3-13
as.logical(now)) :
	unable to load shared library '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/
Resources/library/tcltk/libs/tcltk.so':
   dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/tcltk/
libs/tcltk.so, 10): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libtcl8.4.dylib
   Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/
tcltk/libs/tcltk.so
   Reason: image not found
Error: .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'tcltk'
Error: package 'tcltk' could not be loaded