[R-SIG-Mac] Crash when closing R-GUI

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Aug 18 03:31:32 CEST 2006

Matt,

Good. In your plist save.on.exit was indeed set to NO which gave some
problems on
my system as well.

I do have a version with the 'save.on.exit' feature added to the
startup pref panel. It also
makes sure the history is saved properly if yes or no is selected.

I'll commit it asap (would like to try it on a few other machines).

Rob

On Aug 17, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Matthew Cohen wrote