[R-SIG-Mac] Crash when closing R-GUI

Matthew Cohen owlofminerva at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 18 03:28:26 CEST 2006

I think I've found the cause of the crash.  I had set up my plist so
that, by defauly, R-GUI would not ask me whether I want to save my
workspace, but rather would assume I don't want to save.  Following
Simon's e-mail of 7/17, I typed the following into the terminal window:

defaults write org.R.R-project.R save.on.exit -string no

This is apparently what is causing the crash.  Changing it back to
"ask" makes it stop crashing.  Is it just me?

Matt