[R-SIG-Mac] R-app crashes when saving quartz graphics to pdf

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Oct 28 19:29:16 CEST 2005

Denis,

On Oct 28, 2005, at 4:59 PM, Denis Chabot wrote:

> Hi, today I repeatedly crashed R-app when trying to save a quartz
> windows. I deleted my org.R-project.R.plist file but it did not help.

Can you send us, please, a reproducible example (i.e. the R code you
used)? From the crash log it seems that your R code caused an R error
which in turn bombed the GUI when it was trying to print that error.
Also, please tell us which locale you used, because it appears it was
not English (it's highly probable that a localized message caused
that problem).

Thanks,