[R-SIG-Mac] R Editor - syntax coloring

John Marsland john.marsland at wmgfunds.com
Tue May 3 09:34:37 CEST 2005

Simon,

Thanks for such a speedy response. That seems to have done the job.

I really like the new layout and I had a thought for future versions.
I use S4 functions a lot and the functions drop down could be
improved if it included methods, generics and class definitions -
perhaps with different colours?

Regards,

John