[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: Crash when trying to save Quartz window as PDF

Xochitl Morgan morganx at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 1 20:47:16 CET 2005

Ok.
I tested with the R.app GUI  (R-GUI-Debug) from the web page you
mentioned.  I used the one under "Built for R 2.2.x" because the one
for 2.3.x didn't work with my R and I didn't see an R 2.3 at cran.r-
project.org to download.  This also crashed when presented with the
same problem.  I have attached my bug report.

> quartz.save("plot.pdf",type="pdf")
The quartz.save command did save without crashing, but the PDF it
produced was of a decidedly odd phenotype with backwards blue writing
over a large part of it.  If you don't know what I mean, I'd be happy
to send that along also.

If I can do anything else to help, I'd be glad to.

Begin forwarded message: