[R-SIG-Mac] Re: R-Gui problems

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Wed Oct 27 14:32:47 CEST 2004

Hi Nathan,
please use R-rig-mac mailing list next time
(r-sig-mac at stat.math.ethz.ch)
I can't see any specific to R in the report, you should send the report
of the R app not just the console, as this output seems to be related
to X11 window manager and not to R.
Please send only the R crash log ov the crash event (only this as it
can be very long if you had old version of R).

stefano