[R-SIG-Mac] Editing files created in R

Kaustubh Bhalerao bhalerao.1 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 26 18:45:00 CEST 2004

Hello,
One program I find particularly useful to edit R plots is Omnigraffle.
The version 2.0 comes bundled with OS X, but I also have the commercial
version. It allows adding annotation, legends and other similar things
very easily and allows exporting into EPS, JPEG, PDF, or TIFF  formats.
I can simply copy the image from the quartz device and paste it into
the omnigraffle window as well.

Graphic converter (also bundled) may provide some functionality too -
but  haven't really needed it.

Hope this helps.
Kaustubh